Required – Children’s Entertainer.
Due to increasing popularity we are looking to recruit a new Children’s Entertainer to add to our existing team of Entertainer’s to run Children’s Parties.
Our Children’s Discos provide a mixture of fun, games and activities under the backdrop of an exciting disco environment. Our aim is to provide the parents with a hassle free experience where we take complete control of the disco session and provide Children with an opportunity to experience the full disco setup; Lights, Music and Dancing, and then enhance the overall package by adding a disco based format of great games and activities.
Our Children’s DJ Entertainers are responsible for the following:
- Transporting a set of disco equipment to disco venue.
- Setting up disco equipment prior to booking and dismantling disco equipment after booking.
- Providing an age appropriate mixture of music and entertainment as per the disco package.
- Following a predefined format of games and activities as specified by Active Kids Discos.
- Using a microphone to organise games and activities (as per the predefined format).
- Interacting with both children and parents as applicable.
Children’s DJ Entertainer Minimum Requirements:
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Full time use of a vehicle
- Ability to talk with children of all ages
- Good all round Customer Service Skills
- An approachable personality and presentable appearance
The majority of our discos occur during the weekend and you will need to allow between 4-5 hours for each disco booking which includes the disco performance time, setting up and dismantling and travelling to and from venues.
Active Kids Discos provide full training – from operation of the disco equipment through to the methods and skills required to run the Children’s Discos therefore previous experience is not essential.
Active Kids Discos will provide all necessary disco equipment to run the packages – however DJ’s wishing to us their own equipment are also encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in applying or you have any further questions about what we do, then simply drop us a line at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org